Friday 23 February 2018

Lego City

Wow. Obviously for the kids but just ever so slightly realising my childhood dreams of a lego city, it looks great.

Found the little table with draws underneath that we have full of lego models and bricks from a second hand site. Great condition and a nice size that fits in the little ones room.

Then not too expensive brick compatible street lego boards from Wilkos here in UK. Had to use a power tool handheld jigsaw to cut one or two to fit and have not many gaps up to the edges.

Then built away and added their sets from birthdays, Christmas's, their inventions and old sets like fire stations and police stations I had as a child.

It goes through changes but I love being able to extend, adapt, add to sets like supermarkets, parks, making Smoky's Garage bigger and incorporate other Cars sets. Yeah they love it, I love it.

Might not be as big and grand as some cities I've seen, but it's great.

No comments: